Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WISH.......











Good morning everyone. Well, we are almost there. Christmas is in the very COLD air. I for one wish it would snow. I like snow for Christmas, and I will even enjoy it up till New Years day then I am sooo ready for spring. Today is a quickly as I have to work all day and then get some last minute things done. I have not even wrapped one gift. I will be happy for tomorrow, as I only work till 1pm and then I will be off!!!!Yay me, I have until Monday off..

Ok, I will get on with it. My card today is another one that I used Amy Young's digi stamps to make. Don't forget that if you haven't purchased any of them yet that you can at All That Scraps. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I'll see you tomorrow. Lisa G

Supplies:

cs-craft-stash
Stamps-Amy Young digi-Bling-A-Ling Elf & C.C.Design's-AmyR-winter sentiments
ribbon-Offray
COPICS-E50-E51-Y17-Y00-Y28-C1-W1-R35-R37-R81-G24-G28-G20-G21

3 comments:

Larisa said...

so beautiful gnome )))) The card is very nice! I like it so much 0))))

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet gnome, awesome job.

Amy said...

Darling Christmas card Lisa, I've so enjoyed seeing all your wonderful creations with the digis this week... such a treat!
Enjoy your long holiday weekend and I'll even wish for some snow for you too... ;)