Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

YES, I AM STILL HERE!







Hi everyone. Yes, I am still here. I have just had one of those weeks that by the time I got home from work and took care of family things (Christmas shopping with Jerry) I was just too tired to make anything....lol...I work this morning, but I am soooo ready to get to crafting when I get home.! The tree is up, and most of the kids' presents have been purchase.....so I should be able to craft all I want when I get home. Right????lol....Well, because I have not posted much this week I thought I would show you a little note card that I made just for fun last night. I have been trying to go through my scrapbook supplies that I have never used, and try to use them up. With my card today I was able to use some of the this & that from My Mind's Eye, Inc. that I purchased from QVC years ago. I just soooo had to have these, and I really think this is the first one that I have used...because I did not plan on posting this I only took pictures of the Copics I used.Sorry. Have a great day everyone. Thanks again for all of your wonderful support and comments. They all just make my day. Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL! I bought that exact same QVC set, just had to have it too! I had used a few in my scrapbooks but it wasn't until cardmaking that I started putting a dent in the stash! Love how you used it here Lisa, makes for a perfectly cute card!
Hope you have time to craft this afternoon!