Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SPOINLED POOTY-TATS AND THINGS LIKE THAT.....
















Good morning everyone. I hope that your Monday went well. Mine, well we won't go there. lol... You would not believe me even if I did. We did however get to go to the kids' choir concert. It was so good, and you could see just how hard they have all been working on it. My husband was able to get them video taped, but my camera just did not reach them from where we had to sit. I swear the parents were horrible. Ok, ok I'll not go there either. little giggle.... What do you call a 9 month old kitten? Lucy (our cat/kitten) is 9 months old, and I would have to say as spoiled as our two kids....She thinks that she should be allowed to drink out of the bathroom facet and play on my computer table when I am trying to type my post. I just love her to pieces, but I think I made a third monster...lmbo....We had cats when I was growing up, but none were quite like Lucy. Who by the way our son names after the Lucy from Charlie Brown, so I should have known....

Ok guys, I'll quit talking your ear off. My card today was made with the same color scheme from yesterday. I really just liked the colors and thought it would be fun to make a slide card with them. For those of you that missed out on my blog candy don't worry, after the holidays are over I am going to have a great treat for you...heheheh... Have a great day all and I'll talk to you later. Lisa G


SUPPLIES:
stamp-My time Anya-TGF
CS-SU-baja breeze, chocolate chip, kiwi kiss and whisper white
COPICS-E50-E51-E17-E18-E19-E74-E77-R27-Y38-BG72-Y28-YG21-E31-E34-YG63-Y00-W1

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she fun, love the bubbles.

kris said...

This is so cute and she looks like she's having fun... =D i love how you did the bubbles!!! another awesome card! =D have a wonderful day!! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Awww, this looks wonderful and so relaxing! The bubbles are very cool looking!
Hope today is better than yesterday for you!

Raven B said...

I love this card. And the image. I cant wait until it comes back in stock. :)