Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

DOMO ARIGATO







Happy Friday to you....I am running to get ready for work, but I wanted to share my newest stamp with you. I have come up with the idea to use the little paint sample cards,(Sorry have no idea what they are officially called) on my cards once in a while. I found these cards that so reminded me of jade, so I just had to purchase the Geisha Anya when she went on clearance...lol..Like I needed an excuse to buy her......lol.. I made this as a very simple thank you card. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the inside.
I hope you like her. Be sure to leave comments, I love to read what you have to say. Have a great Friday, Lisa G
SUPPLIES:
paint sample-venetian plaster-verde
cs-SU-whisper white
pp-?-stash
gems-ebay-colored w/copic bg09
flower blossom- colorbox fluid chalk-blue iris, prussian blue
ribbon-?-stash
stickles-diamond, distressed stickles-broken china
Copics-E50-E93-R29-B66-B69-C1-110-BG09-C7-0

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL I love her hair.

Amy said...

Beautiful! I love the blue & jade color combo and that ribbon is perfect! Another awesome card Lisa!

Larisa said...

Oh what a nice japanese girl. I like this card. Would you like to make the same one for me? *ashamed*