Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

WE INTERUPT TODAY'S NORMALLY SCHEDULED POST FOR.....


My new ATG 714!!!! Merry Christmas to me.. After spending $5 to $10 each week on my glue for my cards Jerry and I decided that investing in an ATG gun would be a good thing. Sooooo, I received my Christmas present early..I don't mind one bit.lol.....I love it. It is easy to load, and the tape costs soooo much less in the long run. I was only able to purchase 2 rolls of adhesive at this time, but I am sure it will last me longer that a week..lol...(unless I go crazy) When I came home at lunch time it was sitting on my desk.. I unwrapped the package and put the box on the floor, at which point our cat Lucy decided that the box was a gift for her and spent the better part of the afternoon sleeping in it. Have a great night all, talk at you in the am . ..Lisa G



Lucy in her newest box!

2 comments:

kris said...

Yay for Christmas!!! =D i say that is a great investment... =D have fun with it and try not to go to tape crazy.... hehehe! have a beautiful day! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Great Christmas gift! It will be nice not having to spend so much on adhesive... lets you spend more on stamps! heeheehee ;)