Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

GUESS WHOOOoooooo?
















Good morning everyone...It's Thursday! Well ok, I am excited because it is my Friday....Yay for me. I really think my body needs it to be a short week. Saturday I have an all day crop, so I will be spending tomorrow getting ready for that. Sounds like such important stuff, doesn't it? lol....One must muddle thru.......lol..OK, getting back on topic.





My card today is another on that I made for my friend to give away. She wanted a simple card to send her Dad a note with. I used the owl from Forest friends because he likes them. So without further ado, here is my Joy folder card. I hope you like it. Have an awesome day. Thanks again for all of your sweet comments. Lisa G





SUPPLIES:

stamp- Forest Friends-TGF
cs-Close to cocoa-SU
pp-King of the Crib-Imaginisce
buttons-stash
COPICS-E50-E51-E79-G21-G24-YR24-YR31-C1-C3-C5-C7-110

3 comments:

kris said...

Who? Who? LOL... i love this card! it's so fun with these pretty papers! you're so lucky today is your friday! feels like a friday... =D that's okay, because i'm off on Monday! whooo hooo.. fabulous creation girl! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

What a fun card, superb work.

Amy said...

Very cool card Lisa, I've never made one like this and I'm thinking I need to! Cute owl and I love the papers you used!
Enjoy your days off and have fun at your crop on Saturday, you can think of me working away... ;)