Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES....








Good morning everyone. Can you believe that Christmas is just 4 days away? I know I can't. I am just as excited as my kids though. I love to buy them presents that I know they wanted so bad....They are priceless when they rip open those gifts. Even Lucy is getting a stocking this year. Does anyone know of a good toy to buy a 9 month old kitten? I realise that she is much like little kids. You buy them a toy and they have more fun with the box it comes in.lol....Oh well, we'll figure something out. OK, moving on. Today's card is another Amy Young digi stamp. Her name is Angel Celeste, and I think you will agree with me that she is truly adorable... Sorry for the quick post, but I gots to run. Have a great day, Lisa G

Supplies:
cs-PTI-enchanted evening
rub-ons-Chatterbox
stamps-Amy Young' digi stamp-Angel Celeste
C.C.Design's-AmyR's winter sentiments
Colorbox-liquid chak-prussian blue
Boweasy
Snowflakes & ribbon-stash
COPICS-skin-E50 hair-YR24-Y23 dress-B21-B24-B26-STICKLES-baby blue wings-BG10

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh darling darling!!!! Christmas hugs!!

kris said...

She is such a sweet image!! love the color you dressed her in!!! beautiful card!!! =D hugs, Kris

Pam Varnell said...

Just beautiful Lisa. Love it!!!

Amy said...

She's beautiful Lisa! The snowflakes are a great accent and of course your bow is perfect! Fabulous card!