Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

YOUR TOO SWEET......













Happy Sunday morning to you all. I thought that I would post just a quick card as I am going to be very busy today working on my project(s)....for Monday's All-Customer Holiday Blog Hop with Club Anya! Be sure to check it out, it is going to be sooo much fun from 7pm CST to 10pm CST (5pm PST to 8pm PST) if I calculated my times right. I really can not wait to get hopping! However in the meantime I made this card with some of the wonderful KI Memories paper that Amy gave me. I also used a template from stampTV that you can find at http://stamptv.ning.com/page/freebies-2?xg_source=msg_network , it has some great cupcakes-papers & ice cream cones...Check it out... Well, I hope you have a great day. I will be chatting with you all tomorrow. Lisa G


Supplies:

pp-KI Memories
cs-GP
ribbon-eBay
COPICS-E25-E27-E5-E57-RV34-110
stickles-distressed-worn lipstick
computer font

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh now this is yummy!! Love it.

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Lisa and love all the sparkle. Makes me hungry!!! Hugs!!

Amy said...

This card really is too sweet Lisa! Love the colors and paper you chose, it reminds me of chocolate frosting with sprinkles, yummmmm... :)
Can't wait to see what you do for the CA hop tomorrow!

Annie said...

aww, this is so cute and yummy!!!! I love your sparkles :)

Larisa said...

So good cake ))) It is great to be able to eat it even...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Cute cupcake. It looks good enough to eat. Your camera takes the best photos!!

Speaking of photos, I posted a couple of links to your blog today in my blog post, showing your tip using the lint cleaner to steady domed pieces.