Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

OWL BE THERE...HAPPY NEW YEARS !











Good morning everyone. Happy New Years to everyone. Jerry and I are basically boring people, so we don't do much for New Years Eve. Even before we had children we went out to parties, but we always came home before midnight...lol...We are just boring I tell you. We will probably go over to my Mom and Dad's tonight. My Sister and her family are going to be there, so we should have fun playing cards and basically being loud...I hope you have a safe and fun evening. I would have to say that I am mostly looking forward to tomorrow when Club Anya has it's big release party...Now that is the way to start a new year!

My card today is my 4th in the 12 days of sketches. I wanted to make a fun card, so I used my owl stamp from Forest Friends. I think he is so cute, and whoooo doesn't like owls? I better get my tush going so I can get ready for work. Have a Happy New Years everyone, and I will see you in 2010...Can you believe it is already 2010? It just does not seem possible. Lisa G

Supplies:

stamps-Forest Friends-TGF
pp-My Mind's Eye-celebration-beach dots yellow/green paper & brothers zigzag dark blue paper
gems-Best Occasions
fluid chalk-Colorbox-prussian blue
Copic makers-E35-E37-E99-E79-G24-G28-YR00-YR12

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love your darling Owl!! --Happy New Year, Hugs Cindy xxoo

kris said...

i LOVE that cutesy owl!!! fantastic card my friend... i just love it! Wishing you and yours the best in 2010!! It's a pleasure to have met you here... Thanks for being a great friend... Happy New Year!!! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Cute card, I do love that owl, and your color combo is fun! Great way to start the New Year!
Enjoy yourselves tonight and we shall see you at TGF tomorrow bright and early! ;)
Happy New Year my friend!