Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

LIKE....MERRY CHRISTMAS....











Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas Eve to you. I am running behind this morning, so I will keep this short. I hope you all have a great day. I have to work until 1pm today, and then Jerry and I have to take the kids shopping for their gifts to each other...Yes, I know what you are thinking."Why would anyone wait until today to shop?"... I don't really know......... This is just the first opportunity we have had to get it done...lol.....I must be out of my mind!!!!lol.. Last night during some down time for me I was playing with my new 80s Anya stamp and a new hair combo that I wanted to try out when this card kind of popped out. .lol...She is just such an 80's/Valley Girl complete with sparkling eyeshadow and leg warmers..and she really wanted wish everyone a Merry Christmas.hehe.. Have a great day everyone, Lisa G

SUPPLIES:
stamp-80s Anya-TGF
pp-ki memories-Amy Y
computer font-AR Christy @ 18
tree & ornaments-holiday times-walmart
Copics & clear Spica pen

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! Love her hair, it's totally rad! Awesome card Lisa, the bright colors and that funky tree are all too fun, perfect for your 80's Anya! Good luck on the shopping and have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Shirley N said...

So very cute, Lisa! Thanks for dropping in to my blog. Have a Merry Christmas!

Raven B said...

Very cute and have fun shopping.

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie!! Happy Holidays.