Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

COLORING 'MY TIME ANYA' FOR WORK...

Good morning everyone.
 Did we just have a weekend?  Boy it sure does not feel like it.  We had good weather with lots of sunshine,  but I just don't feel like I had a weekend even though I did only work till 1pm on Saturday.  Oh well,  I'll  get over it. lo  So lets move  onto my tags for this morning. 
I did make a card with one of the sweet new Easter stamps that TGF gave away this weekend,  but I have some tags that I need to show before I take them to work. lol...  As you all know I made that sign for Easter goodies for work and I have to say we have already sold six of them.   Not bad.  I love that everyone asks about the sign and where they can get that adorable stamp (Anya) from. 
So anyway we started to think of what we wanted to do for a promotion at the store for Mother's Day.  Something that would not cost a lot, but that a boy or girl could buy for Mom.  We are working on how we want to package them and with what else we want in it.  The thing we decided on for sure was that we wanted little tags on the gift so that it could be filled out to Mom, Grandma, Godmother, Girlfriend or whomever you would like.  Well I thought that if it's for Mom's who better than  'My Time Anya'  to convey a spa like setting.  We'll see how everyone likes them.  We have socks that we sell in blue, pink and purple and they have aloe in them.  OMWord,  they are so soft and comfy.  That is why I went with the different colors on the tags.  I just felt that it would really look cute with the ribbon and the tag matching the socks and whatnot in the package.  lol  
Well I am rambling on this morning and I really have to get a move on so that the kids can get ready as well.   I hope that you all have a wonderful day.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies;
stamps-My Time Anya-TGF & CC Design's-AmyR winter sentiments-ATS
cs-Neenah-Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac-Stampin Up & Spring Rain-PTI
Copics:
skin-E50-E51-R20



towels & robes-B34-B32-RV02-RV04-BV00-BV11

8 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This is SUCH a great idea Lisa and now I totally have to break this set out b/c it's one of my faves and I'd forgotten about it :0(
Fab job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh these are PERFECT!!

Marília Lopes said...

This is such a sweet card!!!
Hugs

Amy said...

These tags are so cute and perfect for Mother's Day gifts! What Mom wouldn't love these sweet tags, awesome idea Lisa!
We have had nice, sunshiney weather but it stills gets freezey at night but that's how our spring is. If the sun stays around it probably won't be that long until you are getting your pool ready for the summer! Ahhhh, that sounds heavenly! :)

Amanda R said...

Too cute! Wish I had a place to sell my work too!

Danni said...

Super fabulous!!

Chrissy said...

Spot on...great idea...and such pretty girlie colours...
Wow!! Any occassion really.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

Nice tag. What kind of paper do you use???

Lucy =)