Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...




Hi guys.
As you can see I am running a tab behind this morning so we are going to get right to it. I had so much fun paper piecing Ian together on yesterdays card that I had to make a second one. I bought WS-Ebony in rubber from the Farmers Market the other day so I wanted to give her a shot at being the star. lol.. I always picture her as a brunette, but I decided that she needed to be a blond. I then put together a cute little Spring time outfit for her. My (extra) try something new came in with the number paper. I haven't given it a try on any of my cards before and I always like it when I see it on others cards so I used that and I wanted to highlight it because the 4th of June is my Sister's Birthday and I thought even though she is going to be 48 heehee (She never reads my blog) that she would enjoy Miss Ebony. Anyway I also used three different Spellbinders to give her a cute little background as well. I am very happy with how the whole card turned out and now I will be on time to send my Sister her Birthday card. Ok, gotta go. Have a great day everyone. Talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G

6 comments:

My Dollies 3 said...

Oh Lisa, She is so adorable. I don't know why you ever doubt that you can do certain things. You are a smart and talented girl. I am so proud of you. love ya, Mom

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~

Amy said...

Ditto what your Mom said (but leave out the mushy part)! ;) hehehe
This is awesome Lisa, I love her outfit and how her headband matches, she's a doll! Your design and coloring is great as always and love how you used the number paper! Your sister is going to love this!
Hope you're having a wonderful and beautiful week!

Chrissy said...

OH!! I love this Lisa...so gorgeous and your colouring is spot on.I love your paper piecing...great job.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

This is a wonderful card!!

Amanda R said...

Just bought ebony myself, love the contrast you got with her hair and the paper piecing is really cute!