Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

SPELLBINDER STORAGE...

I haven't decided how I want to put the title on the covers, so for now I left them like this. 

As you all know the Greeting Farm stamps are my all time favorites.


I also wanted to make them with little to no bling so that when they are on my shelf they won't get ruined or crinkled up. 

So of course I had to use the Cheeky Girls to play with these wonderful
Webster's Pages. :O) 





Hi everyone.
 I am going to make this super quick.  Today is going to be my first day back to work,  and I am running very low on energy so far.  The Dr's have agreed that my bronchitis has turned into a case of pneumonia, so I haven't been able to work at all this week.  I am feeling a little better,  just don't have much energy.  :O( 
I have however wanted to share my new storage for my Spellbinders since Saturday.  I don't know how many of you know that it is on my YouTube channel,  but just in case you haven't seen it  I took a few (not) so good pictures to share with you.   Mind you this was not my own idea.  I had been seeing a whole bunch of different ideas on YouTube this last month.  Even tried a couple of them.  This idea came from Arlene (mybutterflykisses12) and you can check it out here.   I have to say that this is the one that I really liked the best. It works so good for my area (don't every big) and I can store them on my shelf without taking up a lot of space.  If you would like to see my first video of my storage you can see it here.  lol ... Ok guys,  I had better try and get going.  Wish me luck.   Have a wonderful day.  It is suppose to rain here, but I don't mind.  :O)  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- Cheeky Rockabilly for the shapes binder and Cheeky Glamore for the labels binder-TGF
dp-Hollywood Vogue-Webster's Pages
black chipboard-Grafix-Joannes.com
binding wire- 1.25" black-Chinch-WeR MemoryKeepers
Spellbinders-classic frame
fluid chalk-olive pastel-ColorBox
Copic Markers:
Rockabilly
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-E29
lips-R89
hair-E25-E27-E99
Glamore-? colored weeks ago. She was waiting for the perfect home






4 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Uh, CUTE! What a fab idea Lisa, totally love it :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Super great idea!!~

Amy said...

The only thing better than organizing our goodies is making pretty storage items for them! This is great Lisa and I can't wait to see your you tube video...it'll have to wait for me to get on a fast speed computer though!
Hope you are feeling better and make it through work today! Take care!

Sharon said...

There turned out great Lisa. Love what you did with each cover. It will last forever!