Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

WE SOUND AWESOME TOGETHER...

Good morning everyone. 
As you can see I am still fighting my way through the whole Yahoo change and blog format change.  Gggrrr!  I am by no means saying that I am ok with it all,  but I am getting more acquainted with everything.  Perseverance.  lol....



If I can make it through this morning I am sure it will be a great day.  As most of you know a week off of school always makes it very very hard for Mitchell to get back into the swing of things.  Poor kid spent most of yesterday worrying about today.   That means that he tells  me that he "loves me"  about every 5 to 10 minutes.  I always feel bad when this happens because after 13 years you just know that something is bothering him and then it takes quite a while to get it out of him exactly what it is.  We haven't gotten him up yet,  so we'll see.  I shudder to see what is to come as soon as we do wake him up.   He kept himself up for most of last night over the whole thing.  My poor Mitchell.  If he doesn't have an ulcer by the time he is 15 I don't know who would. 
Ok, let me get to my card for today before the whole family is up.  lol....  I still have not mojo so this card is not what I was going for at all.  I think I am still waiting for my TGF order to get here, and I am hoping that is why my mojo took a hike.  lol....  We'll see as I am sure that my order will come today or tomorrow as I go back to work today.  You know how that goes right?  Anyway I had this play of making a stage and putting Tyler and  Monday of to play guitar and sing together.  It was a great idea in head but as the day went by yesterday this ended up being the only card I was able to make and I am really not that happy with it. 
Well guys,  I wish you all a great start to your week.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs,  Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your card Lisa, it's super cute with Tyler and Monday together on stage! Fab coloring and I love the bling...every star needs some bling, right!
Yes, the first day back from vacation is always the hardest...just wanted to sleep in a little bit longer and a bit longer, ok just 5 minutes more...
But hey, they're on the downhill side of the school year...only two more months until summer break!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa they are just PERFECT together!!~

My Dollies 3 said...

Okay Lisa....am I missing something? I don't see a thing wrong with the card. No, I am not prejudice!!! Other people think it's a cute card and so do I. You just amaze me with your talent.