Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY EASTER...




I am going to be super quick this morning.  I woke up yesterday and I had a super soar throat along with the fact that I sounded like a horse.  lol... Anyway,  I worked all day and was lucky enough to see my Dr in the afternoon.  He says I have the start of bronchitis and gave me some antibiotics along with some cough syrup.  I am still not feeling great, but I need to get to work so I will leave it at that.   I made this card with the adorable Easter Anya that TGF was giving away this past weekend.  I wanted to color her up before this coming weekend.  She is just sooo cute.  :O)   I do have to mention before I go that I was so HAPPY to watch a new episode of Glee last night.  It really did have a great ending I thought.  I won't say anymore as I am sure some people haven't seen it just yet.  Ok guys, have a great day.  Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- digi-Easter Anya-TGF & CC Designs sentiment-AmyR-ATS
stamped on Neenah classic crest-Solar white with Momento Tuxdeo black ink
cs-PTI
dp-Just Chillin-Girls-MakingMemories & Eggs-Peep-WeRMemoryKeepers
boarder punch-MS
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels eleven
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
fluid chalk-Olive Pastel-ColorBox
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00-R20
hair-YR24-Y23-Y32-E77-E74-E71
ears-RV14-RV13-E41-E40
basket & ribbon-E37-E35-E31-RV14-RV13

7 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

So adorable with the little eggs! The inside is just as pretty, what a fab card Lisa and great use of the new digi!

Larisa said...

It is so beautiful))) Great colouring) So many these wonderful Copics!!! Great job)))

Amy said...

This is has to be the perfect Easter card, love the spring green background paper with sweet little bunny Anya! The punched border is awesome for some dimension and for the eggs, very clever!
Hope you are over your sore throat soon, Lisa! Take care!

Danni said...

So very cute!!

ShaniKulani said...

This card is so cute! love that easter bunny anya...too sweet! Hope you feel better soon :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how SWEET!!~

Sharon said...

This card came out so nice. TFS Lisa!