Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

HEY DUDE...




Hi guys. 
I sure hope that your day is off to a great start.  I am going to complain for a minute however.  I am getting so tired of every time I log onto my computer or into my blog something new is wrong or I get an error message.  Have you ever had a week like that?  Gggrrrr!!!!!  It is very very frustrating.  I must say! 
Ok, back to a being a nice person.  I feel better just getting that off my chest.  Thanks.  :O)  lol... 
I came home last night and headed over to the new Farm Fresh Challenge blog from TGF and read about the WOW sketch for this week.  Well,  I just had to grab my new Surfer Anya and color her up for this one.  I knew right away the paper (that I had been hording) ahem I mean that I wanted to use for this one.  So Anya and I went about picking out her suit and waxing her board.  You just can not hit the beach without a waxed surfboard ready to go. lol...  I just love her and I wanted to try my hand at coloring her hair as if the sea air had added natural waves to it.   I hope you can see what I am getting at.  So,  Anya is getting ready to hit the waves and I am getting ready to hit the road for work.  It is my half day today, but I have a couple appointments that I have to go to then I get to pick up the kiddies. (Best part of my whole week!) 
I hope you all have a great day.  We look like we are going to get some more rain today.  I really don't mind however as it is in the high 50s and you can't go wrong with that. 
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- Surfer Anya, My Guy Ian & Because of you-All from The Greeting Farm
cs-Neenah & kraft-the Paper Studio
dp-Just Chillin-MakingMemories
boarder punch-MS
ribbon-sheer-details & Accessories
gems-MS
Spellbinders-Nestabillities-Classic ovals-large
Copic Markers:
skin-E00-E21-E11-E000-R20
hair-E25-E27-E99
swimsuit & flower-R21-R08-YR04-Y15-Y17-
surfboard-FYG1-FYG2-YR04

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love your colors on this card and Surfer Anya really pops and her shiney waxed board and wavey hair just completes the look! Awesome use of the sketch Lisa!
We got some rain last night but today is looking beautiful, I just love it! Enjoy your half day! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh..... so DELIGHTFUL!!~

My Dollies 3 said...

Sure makes me want to go to the beach....any beach. Love this card. She reminds me of you when you were little. Always will to try anything. Love ya!!!

Amanda R said...

Love this card and the background paper looks like a sunrise (or sunset). Very pretty!