Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY EASTER...





Good morning all. I guess I should actually be saying good afternoon. lol.. We have been having problems with our Internet all morning so I have not been able to get anything done today.
Ok, I will quit my complaining and get to it.
I have an Easter card to share with you today. My friend at work has given me a list of cards she needs for her Granddaughter and this is one of them. I figured as the days are flying bye so fast I had better get to it. :O)
This card was made with Easter Anya and Spotlight Anya. I didn't want this card to look like the sign that I made for work, so I colored up Spotlight Anya and then gave her Easter Anya's ears and basket so that she could play. I also wanted to mix up my style of card just a little, so I went with a gate fold card. I really do enjoy making them, however they are super hard to take a clean picture of. I am sure you all get the idea.
Well, as it is getting later and I have an idea in my head for a new card I am going to hit the road. Have a great Friday and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

8 comments:

My Dollies 3 said...

Okay, now I can go get some work done. This is an absolutley adorable. Your coloring is out of this world. With the sunshine and your card I can now function.

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Lisa...beautiful colouring...she is gorgeous.
The rain carried on right till bedtime...and Yes.. it is the best sound..I listened for about 1/2 hr. then drifted away to dreamworld..Ahhh...bliss.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is DARLING I love her!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is DARLING I love her!!~

♥Rach♥ said...

Totally adorable! I love your altering, I don't think Easter Anya has ever looked so good! Great papers too, love it :0)

Amy said...

This is sooo adorable Lisa and I LOVE your alteration! Spotlight Anya is perfect with bunny ears! The green ribbon is a beautiful accent and I think the gate fold makes this even more special!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Larisa said...

It is cute!! Love this girl-bunny))) Greta papre you used here) All is so beautiful)))