Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY....

Good morning everyone. 
I just wanted to stop in this morning and wish everyone a very Happy Easter.  I hope that you all have a wonderful day with Family and Friends.  It is suppose to be sunny here today, so we are hoping to get a little outdoor time in.  :O)  
Yesterday when 'I wasn't having a coughing fit'  I tried to clean up my desk.  OMG,  it was so bad that I swear I was working in about a 12x12" space.  lol...  Well, I am proud to say that it is now very much clean and just waiting for my to make a mess of it all over again.   I only mention my very bad desk as I am assuming that watching me clean it must have really worn poor Lucy out.  I was only half way through the whole thing when Lucy jumped up and walked around my desk then as you can see in her pictures she just kind of collapsed.  lol... We are all still laughing about how funny she looks.  You can also see that she is just like our kids.  When they were smaller I always had my camera in their faces and lots of times I would get the same look from them. 
Ok,  I won't take up anymore of your time.  Again, have a Happy Easter and I will talk at you tomorrow.   Hugs, Lisa G



4 comments:

Larisa said...

HAPPY EASTER Lisa!!!
Nice cat)) Yes, they are like our kids)))

Amanda R said...

Happy Easter Lisa! Very nice of you to clean off your desk so Lucy has a place to sleep! You're a good kitty mom!

Leigh said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Amy said...

Hehehe, it does look like you exhausted poor Lucy with all your cleaning Lisa, at least she had a clean place to lay down! I know about having a 12 x 12 spot to work in, it's a constant battle for more! ;)
It's a beautiful day here too, great egg hunting weather! Hope you and your family are having a fantastic Easter! :)