Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY - HAMMOCK TIME...

Hi guy. 
I hope that you are all having a great weekend.  Did you have sunshine yesterday?  It was suppose to rain here yesterday, but oh my goodness it was so nice and sunny and that sun felt soooo good and warm.  I love the spring time!  The wind of course picked up later in the evening,  but that's ok.   I worked my half day and Jerry cleaned the house and did laundry.  :O)   Yes, he is a great house husband.  Ok,  I am going to get right to it today.  Because Jerry was dong laundry (mostly sheets for the bedrooms) Lucy wanted to play in her  hammock.  You heard right!  Lucy loves to be swung in a sheet as if it were her own hammock.  This is something that she started when she was just a sweet little kitten.  If you are folding sheets she will meow until you stop and get her pink one to play hammock with her.   I wish I had a house big enough to make her a hammock on a frame so that she could sleep or play whenever she wanted to.  You are not going to believe how comfortable she is to be dumped backwards on it and then just lay there.  lol... We would have played with her longer,  but she is getting heavy and it makes your hands hurt after a while.   
I am going to try to show you a video of her doing just that.  Madison was kind enough to be our videographer.  I am sorry for the clicking noise.  I think that is what happens when she zooms in or out.  Also towards the end I make Madison laugh,  and that puts her into a coughing spell.  Be warned that it is very loud at that point.  I do have to apologize for raising my voice at the end as Madison kept filming even when she shooting Jerry's rump.  Yes, you get to see  my dork hubby in his house cleaning clothes with his pants tucked into his socks.  Don't ask.  Eighteen years you'd think I could train him better, but some fights are just not worth it.  lol...  Ok guys,  cross your fingers...   I hope this works.  Have a  wonderful Sunday. 
Hugs,  Lisa G

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! Lucy is right up there with Garfield for funniest cats! Madison is quite the movie maker in training, can't wait to see what her next film will be! :)
Yesterday was beautiful here too and it is starting out sunny and nice today too! Have a great day!

My Dollies 3 said...

In my next life I want to come back as Lucy!!! She is one relaxed kitty and pampered. Such a life!!!

Chrissy said...

That pussy cat has you ALL trained SOOO well...lol...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

What a cat. You need to rig up a baby swing. lol Debbie

Amanda R said...

That is one relaxed cat! My Lucy likes to sit on Joe's shoulder but I doubt either of my cats would like to be swung in a hammock. Pretty sure you guys are wrapped around her little black paw!