Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

YOU'RE FIN-TASTIC!




Good morning everyone.  TGIF!  It doesn't seem to matter if you work on Saturday or not it is just a great thing to think Yay, it is finally Friday.   As you can see I am still kind of playing with this new format on my blog, but I keep with it in hopes to get it my way. lol...  You all know how much I love Rachel's card that she made with Syren from the Greeting Farm.  I really really wanted to color mine up, but I must admit that I was a little intimidated after getting Rachel's.  I mean hers is just so pretty and I love how she put purple highlights in her brown hair.  On the other hand I sure didn't want to copy Rachel.  So, after a little debate I decided to just let Syren help me figure out what she was feeling.  I have to say that once I stopped fretting about it that I am very pleased with how she came out.  I had just gotten a couple of sheets of Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue to put together my binder for my storage of my Spellbinder dies, so I knew right away that I wanted to use the frame on the one page to look like she is sitting in a clam.  I also have had some Grand Adhesions from K&Company called Sea Glass for over a year now and I have just been waiting for the perfect project to use it one.  Well,  I found that project and I love how they really worked with what I was going for.   I hope that you enjoy her as much as I do.  She is so much fun to color.  She hair is just the best and even though I paper pieced her tail fins on this card I colored a second one that I will be using in the near future. 
Ok, I am out of here.  Have a great day all.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs,  Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-Syren-TGF & Underwater stamp pack-AmyR-ATS
cs-Neenah classic crest & cream card-the Paper studio
dp-Hollywood Vogue-Webster's Pages
Grand Adhesions-Sea Glass-K&Company
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
pearls-His & Hers & KaiserCraft
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E11-E13-E00
hair-E25-E27-E99
eyes-B39-B16-B000

6 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, she is pretty so much!!!! Love this image)) Greta colouring)

Amy said...

Swoon... the scene you created for Syren with that fab paper and those fun stickers is amazing! Syren looks so at home in her underwater garden! This is such a WOW card Lisa! :)

My Dollies 3 said...

Oh Lisa!!! I am at a loss for words. WOW!!! Love the seahorses, love the mermaid, love the paper, love the coloring and most of all LOVE the cardmaker.

Amanda R said...

I have to say her eyes are stunning! I love the way you paper pieced her tail and the little sea horses are too cute!

Angela said...

Lisa this is absolutely STUNNING girl. I love your coloring of her and the DP and your layout is amazing. It's funny that not too long ago you started using patterend paper and when you did your card making took on a whole new world. A fantastic new work of color, desing and details. LOVE THIS SO MUCH Lisa. I hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Angela said...

Oh I forgot to tell you how much I love the paper piecing you did on her tail. GORGEOUS!!
Hugs:)
Angela