Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DIGITAL GET DOWN-TGF FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG...



Good morning everyone.  I am not feeling too great right now and I can't sleep so I thought that I will type up my post ahead of schedule.   I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.   I am so sorry that I did not get the chance to post anything for you yesterday.  I woke up still feeling yucky from this bronchitis,  but I got myself ready for work and took the kids to school when all of a sudden I really felt bad.  I came home to find out that I indeed had a temperature of 101 and just could not go to work.  I spent the rest of the day laying on our couch.  I have to tell ya,  the days do not goes that fast when I am at work.  However all of the sudden the kids were home from school then it was bedtime once again.  I still feel rough, but I really need to get my tush to work. 
Ok, I will quit complaining and tell you about this sweetheart.  Sunday after all the Easter Bunny fun I sat down to make a card with my new digi (that I won) Freaky Flutter.  I wanted to enter her in this weeks FF challenge for digital get down.  Well, I got to thinking that  this month has just flown by so fast.  That meant that I needed to make a new page for my Greeting Farm Calender.  What can I say.  Flutter just fit the bill.  I also put the word 'Celebrate' on the bottom of May as two of my Sisters-in-law from Jerry's side and my Sister-in-law (my Brother's wife) and three of the girls at work (myself included) all have May Birthdays.  I just think that is amazing. lol...  Got to love those May Babies.  So, I figured that I could enter her as my digi for the challenge and get my calender done at the same time. I have to admit that I really love how this turned out. 
Ok guys,  I got to run.  Have a great day.  Hugs, Lisa G 
Supplies: stamps-Freaky Flutter-digi & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-Neenah solor white classic crest & Chocolate Chip-Stampin Up
dp-Stella & Rose-Mabel papers-MME (I LOVE this paper)
crinkle ribbon-May Arts-ATS
pearls-Studio His & Hers-HL
Spellbinders-lacey squares
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-ColorBox
Copics:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E15-YR23-Y32-Y15  see Amanda's coloring here
outfit & butterfly-YR09-YR04-G24-G21-E77-E81
atyouSpicas 21 lipstick , 04 orange & 23 pitch black

9 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Totally adorable!!! I love the calendar and how you blew up the Creepy Cake girl to make her bigger. Fab job Lisa, so fun!

Amy said...

Fabulous calendar page Lisa, love the papers and Freaky Flutter looks beautiful!
Hope you are feeling 100% soon, it's just not right to feel yucky with these beautiful days we have been having! Take it easy today! :)

Kerry said...

This is fantastic Lisa...love the pp lol and that bow is beyond perfect!! Your colouring is amazing...especially the hair. I need more practise...especially with blondes!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Mary J said...

Wow, your colouring is amazing! This is such a cool calendar page!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS and so PRETTY!!~

Chrissy said...

Another gorgeous card...the colours are beautiful...and her hair..amazing.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Great calender page Lisa! I especially like how you did her hair and blew up the image a bit then only used the top part. My birthday is in May too so must be a good month! Happy early Birthday and hope you are feeling better!

Alice said...

this is so pretty! love your coloring on her. fabulous project!

Robin said...

She is fantastic... love your colouring! Hope you are feeling better!
Robin