Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FRIEND...




Good morning everyone.  Wow,  we are halfway through this week already.  Yay!  It has been a pretty weird week,  so I am happy that it is moving right along. lol...  Ok,  I am for sure making this a quick post as I have to let Madison use the computer this morning as she needs to finish typing her report.  Gggrrr... I guess I will be a good Mom and share. lol..Speaking of quick,  this card was actually made in less than  30 minutes last night as I really just wanted to color and relax some.  I pulled out my all time favorite paper pad this year (Stella and Rose, from MME).  I just can't help it, I really love this paper and I am almost out of it.  :O(   Oh well,  I will just have to find a new favorite.  I also wanted to use use Twirl Anya and because she is Springy with her little wind catcher I felt that the flower paper would be just perfect with her.  When I was little my Mom made me keep my hair short because I have the most sensitive head and she would have to use almost a full bottle of No More Tears every time she would wash my hair.  Anyway,  getting back to Anya I colored her hair a deep brown as it really reminds me of being a lot younger.  lol....
Ok guys,  this is my very simple card  for today.  Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow.  
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Twirl Anya-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest solar white
dp-Stella and Rose-Gertie papers-MME
saying-Creating Keepsakes-very old
flower-e.Line-Prima
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E71-E74-E77-E79
outfit & wind catcher-BG72-BG18-YR24-YR21-YG91-YG95-R37-R35
background and shadow-W2-W1-W0-Y0000

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS, I love your PRETTY FUN paper!!~

Amy said...

Perfect papers for Twirly Anya or should I say li'l Lisa Anya! ;)
The card turned out super cute and how can you not love a stamp that brings back childhood memories!
Hope the weekend gets here quickly for you! :)

Amanda R said...

Cute card Lisa and love how you put the sentiment inside of the flower!

Danni said...

Pat yourself on the back..I don't share well at all..hehe!!
Adorable card!!

My Dollies 3 said...

Sorry to be so late in commenting on this card. As the card says....I am so glad you are in my life. Besides the short hair, you liked the pinwheels. You liked sticking them out the window when we were in the car. Love the memories that your cards inspire.