Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

THINKING OF YOU...




Good morning everyone.  I made this card this last weekend just playing around.  Now that I look at the fussy cut paper that I used I think that  'Geisha Anya'  would have looked fantastic on this one.  Oh well,  I guess I'll have to work that one up next.  lol...   I did however do a little altering to 'I Do Anya'  on this.  I left off inking up her headpiece along with the flowers.  In it's place I then added a little bun to the top of her hair  to look like she was going to a formal party.  I really have no idea what I was going for,  I just wanted to use up this paper that has such wonderful color in it.  Ok,  I am heading out for my half day.  I am hoping to get a little catnap in this afternoon.  Have a great day.  Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-I Do Anya-TGF & CC Design's AmyR sentiment-ATS
cs-Neenah & Dark Plum- stash
dp-Utopia-Kaisercraft
bling-bling it on-BasicGrey
double sided ribbon-May Arts-ATS
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00
hair-E29-E37-YR14

6 comments:

Larisa said...

Lisa, another beautiful card) Love the blue colour))) the flowers 3D-effect look so great here)) Very good job))

Amy said...

Oooh, that paper is gorgeous and I love your altered Anya, she does look like she is attending a formal ball! Her paper pieced dress looks fab, amazing card Lisa!
Hoping you'll be feeling better soon, it's nice you have just a half day today so you can rest...make sure you take advantage of it! Take care! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkkk I LOVE her dress, FABULOUS!!~

Amanda R said...

Lisa this is just gorgeous! I have that paper too and never thought about fussy cutting it but that was the perfect solution to using it. And Geisha girl Anya would definitely be great too!

Danni said...

How clever!! When I first saw it I wondered when they'd released this cute Anya!! Fun!! Adorable card!

Vee said...

love the flowers and the colors.