Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TAKING MY PASSION TO WORK...




Hi guys. Wow, thanks for all the sweet comments for my card from yesterday. You really have no idea how much I love them and really enjoy reading them all. I was in such a hurry yesterday that I almost didn't post it. Boy am I glad I did. lol... ;O)

Well today I don't have a card to share with you I have a sign that I was asked to make for work. We are tying to get into the Holidays a little more at the pharmacy so they came up with the idea to use cellophane bags that are shaped like carrots and put all the ingredients in it for foot care. (Like a foot/ heal buffer, creams and wonderfully soft socks.) All things good for an easy gift for your spouse and at a discounted price. Well, they called and asked me to make a sign for it. The only thing I could come up with was the always sweet and adorable Easter Anya. I sure hope that it is ok to use my stamp this way. She has gotten more complements than anything else. lol In fact I have given several of our customers the Greeting Farm's info than we have sold any of the carrots. I think it is very funny myself. I am so sorry to say that I can not find my supple list for this at all. I can tell you that the bunny paper is from WeRMemory Keepers 6x6 paper pad called peep and the ribbon is from Offray. I put a little orange stickles on the carrots and that's about it. I am also irritated with myself as I have not been able to put any of the pictures that I take with my new camera on the Greeting Farm blog, so I have to use my old camera for that and I forgot to take a picture of this one. I am not sure what the problem is. It just tells me that there is an error everytime I try to load the picture. I think it might be to big, but I have absolutely no idea how to change that. Oh well.
I hope that you all have a great day. This is my last day this week at work, so I am off to get it started so that I can come back and have some fun with the kiddies. :O)
Hugs, Lisa G

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Too cute Lisa! Love your color choices, so pretty. I had the same problem with my pictures for TGF so when I upload my pictures (I use Picasa) it allows you to resize and when I made it smaller it uploaded with no problem. Hope that helps!

♥Rach♥ said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the fabulous Easter papers and colors and Anya (of course) looks just spectacular, what an adorable idea :0)
Thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog, totally made my day. I'm glad you liked her, she's FUN to color and with mermaids your imagination is the limit!

Amy said...

The pharmacy is very smart to have you make the sign for their Easter gift package, it's so cute Lisa it's getting everyone who comes in to notice it!
Love the papers you've used and the ribbon is an awesome touch...great carrots too! :)
It does sound like your pics are too big to put in TGF gallery. Like Amanda suggested you should try Picasa. I've heard it's very easy to use and it's free! http://picasa.google.com/
Enjoy your spring break with your family, it looks like the weather should be nice!

My Dollies 3 said...

Now this really makes my day. She is just so adorable, she makes me smile. Great job!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh yes she makes me SMILE too!!~

ShaniKulani said...

so cute! love the beautiful carrots! and that anya made me smile :) TFS!